It is all happening in South Africa.
It has been a busy period over in South Africa as the team set up the new office and complete our first onboarding experience for our new employees. It is only just the beginning of our South Africa division. With a specific focus on customer satisfaction and world-class service, the team are dedicated to how they present themselves as a part of our business. A huge focus has been placed on building the appropriate infrastructure and development strategies for our team.
So, what have we done so far?
- We have welcomed six new agents into the Consultiv family.
- Completed a 2-week intensive induction.
- Set up our infrastructure and Internal branding for our new office.
- Agents have already shown great self-confidence by jumping onto the phones and building great relationships with potential customers already.
- Provided relevant marketing materials and industry information to educate the sales team and give them greater confidence when speaking with customers, within different sectors.
It has been a busy couple of months since landing in sunny Port Elizabeth. I have had a chance to meet individually with the new team who are all incredibly excited to be joining the Consultiv family on the 1st of June. Our 6 new starters are all very eager to contribute to the Company’s continued success. Our new office has undergone its transformation, with plans already for office expansion! We would like to give a very warm welcome to Lee-Anne, Mandy, Shaakirah, Jabulani, Megan and Lumko and we wish them every success in their new career with Consultiv Utilities SA– Jason Havvas – Team Manager
Our next steps:
South Africa is only just gaining momentum but watch this space, as quite literally we are already expanding into more office space for our future intakes. Preparations are in place already to double the headcount as we recruit for 6 new positions.
We won’t just stop there; our learning and development team have already looked at analysing training and development needs. Marketing has work in progress to support by providing external marketing material to be presented to customers, helping to become more transparent and clearer in communicating what our offering is all about.
We are taking this part of the business to the next level. So, stay tuned!